About Laidlaw Lofts
Laidlaw Lofts is an adaptive reuse of the R.H.H. Steel Laundry, which operated continuously from that location from 1859 through the 1970s. The Laundry was essential to the maritime economy, providing laundry and linen services to transatlantic cruise liners and other great ships during the pinnacle of the marine transport era. The current building was erected in phases from 1906 through 1925. As fully renovated and improved, it will open on it's 110th birthday.
View more features